Allah sent to mankind His messengers (Prophets) at different times with his books from Taurat, Injeel, Zaboor, Scrolls of Abraham, and the Qur’an. The Qur’an is the final revelation sent by Allah to all Mankind and no book will ever be sent after it. Allah’s messengers’ faiths were tested through calamities and countless hardships. Be it Adam, Abraham, Moses, Yunus, David, and Mohammad (Peace be upon him). They all recited Duas during their trying times. What better Duas (supplications) than those recited by the Prophets for us to learn and emulate.
Khamsa Salawaat has accumulated daily Duas (supplications) from the Qu’ran and hadiths to guide us in our daily lives.
Daily Duas (Supplications) from Qu’ran and hadiths (Practices of Prophet Muhamad SAWS)
http://inklingsandyarns.com/wp-json/wp/v2/posts/66 1) ‘Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil, ni’mal mawlaa wa ni’imal nasir’
[Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us). The excellent protector and the excellent helper.]” (3:173).
http://inklingsandyarns.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://inklingsandyarns.com/2012/06/tim-holtz-vintage-typewriter-die/ 2) ‘Allah-humma innaka afuwun, tuhibul afwa fa af-an’ni’
Oh, Allah, YOU are full of pardon, YOU love pardoning, please pardon me. ( http://cjni.com/xl.php Repentance, Great supplication especially in the month of Ramadan)
i need to buy prednisone 3) ‘Rabi zidnii ilmma’
Oh, my lord, bless me with increased knowledge. ( For increase in knowledge)
4) ‘La ilaha ilaa anta subhaanaka inni kuntu mina dzaalimeen’
There is no deity save Thee! Limitless art Thou in Thy glory! Verily, I have done wrong to myself! (For forgiveness and protection from all manner of danger or fear)
Perform 2 Rakats with Suratul Fatiha and Ihklas (Qoulhuwallahu Ahad) each.
After sallamah, go into Sujud position and recite #4 above 41 times. For seeking anything good from Allah.
Recite Yaa wadood 400 times for acceptance (seeking marriage or work)
5) ‘Warafa’annahu makaana aleeyyan’
And We raised him (Idreesa “SA”) to place much higher.
6) ‘Waman yatakillaha, yaja’allahu mahrajaa, Wa yarzukhu min khaisu laa yah’tasibu’
And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out and provides you sustenance from where you cannot imagine.
7) ‘Wa man yatawakal al’Allah, fahuwa hasbuh, inna Allaha balighu amrihi, qad ja’Aala Allahu likulli shayin qadra’
And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.
8) ‘Wamakaroo wamakaral Allah, waAllahu khayrul makireena’
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.
9) ‘Walaqad yassarna alQurana lil thikri fahal min mudzakirin’
And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
10) ‘Qala innee Abdu Allahi ataniya alkitaba waja’alanee nabiyyan’
He (Jesus) said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet.
11) ‘Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ateeAoo Allaha waateeAoo alrrasoola wala tubtiloo a’amalakum’
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds.
12) ‘Inna nahnu nuhyee wanumeetu wailayna almaseeru’
Verily it is We Who give Life and Death, and to Us is the Final Destination.
13) ‘Innama almuminoona ikhwatun faaslihoo bayna akhawaykum waittaqoo Allaha la’allakum turhamoona’
All believers are but brethren. Hence, [whenever they are at odds,] make peace between your two brethren, and remain conscious of God, so that you might be graced with His mercy.
14) (Seeking protection for self and offspring) ‘Yaa hayyu yaa qayoomu, birahmatika astagheeth. Aslih lee sha’anee kulluhu wa laa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata aynin.’
(Oh, You Who is Ever-living and Ever-Sustaining and Protects everything, I seek assistance through the means of your mercy, correct for me all my affairs and do not entrust me to my Nafs (myself) for the moment of a blink of an eye.’)
15) (When traveling or riding) ‘Waqala’irkaboo feeha bismi Allahi majraha wamursaha inna rabbee laghafoorun raheem’.
“So, he said [unto his followers]: “Embark in this [ship]! In the name of God be its run and its riding at anchor! Behold, my Sustainer is indeed much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace!”
16) (When traveling or riding) ‘Subhanal-ladhi sakh-khara lana hadha wa ma kunna lahu muqrinin, wa inna ila Rabbina lamunqaliboon’.
(Glory is to Him Who subdued for us this [means of travel] as we were not ourselves powerful enough to use it as the mount, and we are going to return to our Lord.) (AD & T)
17) (Seeking Knowledge) ‘Allahumm’anfa’nii bima ‘allamtanii, wa ‘allimni bimaa yanfa’unii, warzuknii ‘ilman yanfa’unii’.
[O Allah, benefit me by that which You have taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and accord me the knowledge that will benefit me.’]
18) (When Entering the house) ‘Bismillahi Walajnaa, wa bismillahi harajnaa, wa ilaa Rabanaa tawakalnaa’.
[In the name of Allah, we enter, and in the name of Allah we dwell, and in Allah we place our reliance.]
Click here to download Daily Duas (Supplications)