Salat is the Arabic word meaning prayer. It is the second of the five central duties or “pillars” of Islam. There are many types of prayers but five are performed on a day to day to basis. These five prayers are termed:
1. buy stromectol Fajr: the morning prayer which is performed after the start of the dawn.
2. http://itstimetogetorganized.com/top-ten-email-tips/?share=google-plus-1 Zuhr: the noon prayer which is performed after the sun has passed its zenith.
3. order Seroquel uk Asr: the afternoon prayer.
4. L’govskiy Maghrib: this prayer is performed after sunset.
5. Isha: the evening prayer which is performed after the end of dusk.
Learning to pray can be difficult for young and new Muslims. This is because prayer involves a sequence of postural changes together with simultaneous Arabic recitation. Each prayer is divided into subunits (Rakats) and the five prayers each have different numbers of subunits. There are different types of rakats (fardh, sunnah, nafl, and witr) that are performed in subtly different ways from each other.
The Khamsa Salawaat salat teaching software below will guide and assist you to learn and perform salat in the most accurate manner. Read the instruction below and download the FREE Khamsa Salawaat prayer software. Thank you.
After downloading the zip file to your pc, open the folder and Run “Setup.exe” to start the installation process:
Windows security may warn you about not having a certificate. Click on “Install Anyway” and follow the prompt.
Windows 8, 8.1
Windows security may warn you about not having a certificate. Click on “More Details” then click on “Install Anyway” and follow the prompt.
Windows security may warn you about not having a certificate. Check the box “I understand the risk and want to run this app.” then, click on “Install Anyway” and follow the prompt.
Download Khamsa Salawaat Prayer Software: